In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
· All runners will be shuttled to the start line before the race starts. Please park in the Elmwood Shopping Center and walk to the Shuttle Depot located just north of the Ochsner Fitness Center at the intersection of Elmwood Park Blvd. and Elmwood W Dr.
· Shuttles WILL NOT return runners to the start line from the finish line after the race.
· The shuttle company requires all runners to wear a mask while on the bus as mandated by the federal government. Please bring a mask with you to the race to wear while on the bus.
· Shuttles will begin loading at 5:45am and will depart as soon as they are full. The final shuttle will depart from Ochsner Fitness Center at 7:40am. The bridge will close to west bound traffic at 7:45am. No shuttles or personal vehicles will be able to cross the bridge to the start line after 7:45am.
· Port-a-lets and water will be available before the race at Ochsner Fitness Center as well as at the Start Line in Bridge City.
· Please plan to arrive EARLY (before 6am) to make sure you have a seat on a bus and make it to the start line. Shuttles will be making 2-3 trips each. Runners who arrive early will not miss out on the run.
· There will be NO REFUNDS for participants who cannot get to the start line due to arriving late.